Trust the process
Posted in Judy Fraser passed away Christmas 2018, quietly, at home with her family. She will be much missed by many.
Trust the process ........
Now we somehow find the final push of energy we need to get to the end of the year. For many of us it has been a wobbly few weeks so this moon is coming at the perfect time to ground us, and help us to keep ramming through those obstacles and blockages. The easiest way to is to surrender to the reality of any situation and do what feels best for you. We have had illuminated to us that life is a mixture of both pain and pleasure in equal measure. It is up to us to decide which perspective we choose to focus on. When we can accept the duality of this thing and it’s fringes we will be able to tolerate it much more. Pay attention to all the blessings that are flowing our way and the pleasure life is bringing us, while embracing those parts that are painful. This is the bitter sweet melody of life.
November has been a month of extremes ~ all fine or rotten. The key seems to be to tone the ‘good’ down a bit, leaving good humour to prevail when times are hard! Sometimes we are kept ignorant to our own shade, even if we see it clearly in others. Remember the proverb “never criticise another until you’ve walked a mile in their moccasins”. Find some time to rest, it’s been an intense time, so stop, enable integration; reflect, then take the time to rest, calm the mind and decide how you wish to proceed. Overwhelming tiredness requires rest, like it or not, and enables us let go of what is toxic and no longer serving us.
The veil between our world and the spirit world is still very thin over this time - take time to be in silence
“Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don't be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
1. Are you buckling under the weight of your own problems? Dig deep to find our inner resilience and strength. When we know we can meet our needs from our own inner resources, we can find the answers and make the right decisions from a place of empowerment and self love.
2. Stay in the present and ground yourself in what is, rather than what might be.
3. We are happy to give help, not always to receive it. Check the balance of the two states. Try to reignite creativity and passion by looking at things another way.
4. Stay practical! Clearly plan the next step and let it happen, even if it is modified slightly.
5. Do the day and persevere until you find the way. Don’t give up! Focus, there is always a way forward, even if your first idea fails - keep trying!
Administrative Note from Darryl:
I am very sorry that it is not possible to comment upon any of our blogs currently due to technical issues.
Happily you can still comment on all Judy's blogs here