Enter your personal email address below and click 'Submit' to subscribe to our occasional KundaliniNOW e-letters. By entering your email address you are agreeing to receive occasional email updates about our activities (we wont pass your email on to anyone else). After entering your email you will receive an email from SimplyCast (who host our mailing list) asking you to reconfirm that you are opting in to receive information about our activities. Each email we send through SimplyCast will include a link to unsubscribe with immediate effect.
Please note that generic or multi-owner/user email addresses cannot be sent to: e.g. admin@, info@, sales@, support@, webmaster@ etc.
Generic email accounts are often monitored by more than one person and if a person checking that account receives an email they do not recognize, then they would likely report it as spam.
Please enter a personal email address below to ensure you receive our eletter Update. Thank you.
Our commitment to your privacy
We collect minimal data and handle it with respect. We strive to protect your privacy and ensure your data is secure.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
• Will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to deliver and improve the services we provide.
• Give you control over the personal information we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
• Make sure your personal information is always secure and protected.
• Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal information we hold.
• Only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
• Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how we use it.
• Take responsibility for the personal information that we hold about you.
Information that you share with us
Personal information is any information that could be used to identify you or another individual.
Our main reason for collecting your personal information is to improve the services and experiences that we offer and to provide information to you about them.
We collect personal information that you share with us when you contact us or interact with us through our websites, through our contact and registration forms, through our apps, by phone and in person at our events.
Information from your online interactions
We may collect and store limited personal information and some anonymous, aggregate statistics from all visitors to our websites and users of our apps, whether you actively provide us with that information or merely browse our websites or use our apps. The information we collect includes the internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the browser software you use, your operating system, the date and time of access, the internet address of the website from which you link through to our website and information on how you use our websites or apps.
We use this information so that we can see how well our websites and apps are working, how they are used and what users look at most.
As someone who is either interested in or a participant in our training, or a graduate of our school, we will send you news and information by e-mail. As long as you are happy for us to do so, we would also like to keep you posted on anything that’s happening within our i-SKY community which we think you might like to know about; whether it’s our latest training announcements, offers or upcoming events.
We collect information about how you engage with our e-mails; including whether they are delivered to you, whether you open them, whether you interact (for example, by clicking on a link in our e-mail) and, of course, if you ask us not to contact you anymore (by clicking on the unsubscribe option included in all our e-mail correspondence).
We review publicly available social media and online sites to get a better understanding of what people are saying about us and our services, and to assist those who prefer to contact us through social media. The information we collect from social media and online sites, including Facebook, sometimes includes personal information that has been put online and is publicly available. We make sure any information we use is properly credited to its source or is made anonymous.
Online and social media sites typically have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use these sites to make sure that you are happy with how your personal information is being collected and shared.
How we use your personal information
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service, products and experiences that you expect from us.
We use the personal information you share with us in the following ways:
• To respond to your queries and requests;
• To communicate with you;
• To provide services and support to you;
• For feedback surveys to enable us to identify where we can improve;
• To provide updates to you about any changes to our policies, terms and conditions and any other matters which we may need to tell you;
• As long as you are happy for us to do so, to tell you about our training programmes, offers and services.
Information from your online interactions
We use the personal information from your online interactions, by itself and in combination with other personal information that we collect about you to identify any part of our websites or apps that aren’t working as well as they should be – so that we can fix things and make our websites and apps better for you and other users. We may monitor your use of our websites and apps, and how you engage with our promotional campaigns and advertising online, so that we can improve the way that you interact with us in future and (as long as you are happy for us to do so) send you more relevant communications. You have the right to object to our monitoring of your use of our websites and apps, and how you engage with our promotional campaigns and advertising online for these purposes.
We also use your personal information:
• To assist in any dealing with any complaints;
• To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions;
• To comply with our legal obligations.
Data protection and privacy laws require us to have what’s called a “legal basis” or “lawful ground” for handling personal information. Broadly, that means that we have to have a legal justification for handling your personal information. For the most part, we need to handle your personal information to be able to:
• provide you with the products or services that you have asked for;
• for our products, websites and apps to be able to work properly and to do all the things that you expect them to.
Sometimes, our use of your personal information is not strictly necessary for us to be able to provide you with our products and services, or for them to work properly so we may also have a “legitimate interest” in handling your personal information. Our “legitimate interest” may be to:
• detect and prevent fraud;
• keep our websites, apps, products and IT systems secure;
• ensure that our own processes, procedures and systems are as efficient as possible;
• analyse and enhance the information that we collect;
• determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
• customise and improve the way that you interact with us in future.
There will be certain personal information that you share with us which we specify as being optional (for example, when you update your account information). We will explain how we use that information and if you choose to provide it to us, you are agreeing to our use of your information in that way. You can ask us to delete that information at any time by contacting: email@example.com
Finally, in some, relatively limited circumstances we may need to handle your personal information in a certain way to be able to comply with our legal obligations; for example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities.
Our Contact Promise
We want to keep you informed and connected about our activities. We may do this in various ways, including newsletters, direct e-mail, post, via social media platforms or even by phone, but only if you are happy for us to do so. We want to ensure that you’re happy with the communications you receive from us.
• Only send you marketing communications when you have told us it is ok to do so;
• Never pass your personal information to anyone else for them to use for other marketing purposes;
• Give you the option to stop receiving support or marketing communications at any time.
You can change the way that we contact you in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an “opt-in”) by:
• Using one of our contact forms on our website, or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and stating that you would like to receive communications from us;
• Subscribing directly from a newsletter, website or social media page;
• Logging onto your account on our website and changing your preferences and information.
Changing your preferences
If you have previously said that you would like us to contact you (“opted-in”) but would like to change or update the way that we do so, you can update your preferences by:
• Contacting email@example.com and stating that you would like to change or update the way that we contact you; or
• Logging onto your account on our website and changing your preferences and information.
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
If you want to stop receiving marketing or other communications from us (sometimes called “opting out”), you can do so at any time by:
• Contacting firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications;
• Using the unsubscribe option included in all our e-mail correspondence (on all marketing and support communications), or
• Logging into your account on our website and changing your preferences and information.
Sharing information with third parties
Third party service providers
• Third parties that help us with mailing services, financial services, audit services, administrative services, IT technologies (e.g. data storage), security services and insurance claims; and
• Third parties that help us to provide services and responses to you.
Third parties that help us with our advertising and marketing
We want to make sure that our advertising and marketing is relevant and interesting to you and our other customers. That means that we may occasionally work with third parties to help us to understand how well our online advertising works, or to reach people who are more interested in our training programmes.
Other third parties
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, including in response to a legal process, such as a court order, or to comply with other regulatory requirements.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your controls and choices
Where possible, we give you control over the personal information we collect about you, to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences. You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you. In certain circumstances, you can also:
• Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes;
• Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information;
• Ask us to correct, remove or delete personal information about you; or
• Ask us to provide your personal information to a third party provider of services.
Anyone whose personal information we process has the right to know:
• What information we hold and process on them
• How to gain access to this information
Individuals have a right to access certain personal data being kept about them on computer and certain files. Any person wishing to exercise this right should apply in writing to email@example.com Please note that those rights do not always apply and there are certain exceptions to them. We will also need to confirm identity before acting on certain requests.
Protecting your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly. We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled. We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information. Our procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
In the unlikely event that we do suffer a security breach which compromises our protection of your personal information and we need to let you know about it, we will do so.