i-SKY has evolved from a single kundalini yoga instructor training course offered in the U.K. in 1996; initially as a network of international Schools of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan; subsequently offering a variety of other courses and retreats; finally as a hub endeavouring to offer a means to support and encourage all those seeking in different ways to find their own "truth" and to share a more conscious lifestyle.
Judy, Guru Dharam and Darryl all had occasion to call on each other’s skill areas through the years and not only survived the experience but found those separate paths to be convergent. Looking through this website in today you will see that the various Training Courses still provide the skeletal structure of i-SKY but the lifeblood is the support of each individual on his or her own path - see Spiritual Guidance
- KRI certified K1 & K2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in the UK and around the world.
- Kundalini Medicine - Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training as taught by Guru Dharam and faculty - 800 hour program (formerly 300 hours) around the world.
- a personal and group support process of Professional & Spiritual Guidance
- i-SKY accredited short courses
- Holidays, Intensives, Retreats and Tours