Running: Friday 13 March 2015 – Sunday 15 March 2015
Facilitator: Local Organiser Andrea Wahl
The Aquarian Teacher KRI Certified Level 1 training in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Our comprehensive 220+ hour Kundalini Yoga Instructor course comprises 180 hours of classroom instruction and 40 hours of home study as required by the international Yoga Alliance (USA) standards.
The course includes:
• How to use breath, posture, sound, and meditation to awaken & train the mind & body.
• Kundalini and Yogic philosophy.
• Yogic and Western Anatomy;
• Developing a clear calm meditative mind
• Utilising mantra and sacred sound
• Developing a daily yoga practice;
• Following a yogic lifestyle;
• Teaching Kundalini Yoga.
• The ethics, role and conduct of a teacher.
During this course you will:
Learn the Ancient Science of Kundalini Yoga.
Confront self-imposed limits.
Touch your soul.
Experience your highest, purest consciousness.
Gain the knowledge & confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
Most of our courses feature an affordable yoga retreat led by our graduates
This course is suitable for:
• Students of Kundalini Yoga
• Students of other paths of yoga
• Teachers of other spiritual perspectives
• All seeking to deepen a yogic experience (including those who do not want to instruct yoga)
• Those seeking to develop a spiritual awareness
• Attendance and participation in all sessions
• Timely payment of all course fees
• Satisfactory teaching practice assessment
• Passing grade on the KRI written exam
• Attendance of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes outside the course
• Creation of 2 yoga class curricula
• Attending 1 day White Tantric Yoga Course (if offered in the local region)
• Participation in a minimum of 5 full early morning Aquarian Sadhana
• Completion of assigned 40-day yoga kriya
• Satisfactory completion of all coursework
• Course and trainer evaluation feedback
• Upholding the teachers code of excellence
i-SKY offer certification at both the KRI / Yoga Alliance minimum level detailed above and an (optional) i-SKY recommended level. Full details on request
i-SKY K1 Modular Course Structure
The K1 course comprises a minimum of 20 very full days and is offered in a variety of formats mixing 1 - 5 day modules but is most often presented as 10 residential weekends as follows:
Part 1 SADHANA, THE ROOT OF KUNDALINI YOGA
Part 2 CHAKRA, YOGIC ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
Part 3 TEACHING, TALKING AND TRAINING 1
Part 4 AWAKENING THROUGH THE WORD
Part 5 AWAKENING THROUGH THE BODY
Part 6 TEACHING, TALKING AND TRAINING 2
Part 7 AWAKENING THROUGH THE MIND
Part 8 HUMANOLOGY
Part 9 INSTRUCTION PRACTICALS & TUTORIALS
Part 10 EXAMINATION, INSTRUCTION PRACTICALS & TUTORIALS
For further information, Pricing and Dates
Please contact Andrea Wahl: firstname.lastname@example.org
“If you want to learn something, read about it.
If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.” Yogi Bhajan