Running: Friday 5 January 2018 – Sunday 7 January 2018
Facilitator: Darryl O'Keeffe & Guru Dharam Singh
We are inviting you to Ufton Court for the Level 2 - Transformation - Practitioner KY Teacher Training.
Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules (5 x 6 days). Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core qualities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
• Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
• Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
• Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
• LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
• Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
January 5-7th with Guru Dharam
February 9-11th with Darryl O'Keeffe
Key topics are:
Recognize and contrast conscious communication with other types of communication
The role of silence and shuniya in communication
The art of deep listening—sunni-ai
Mastering the Fifth Chakra
Recognizing your shadow and overcoming your blocks through applied consciousness
Communicating with the Infinite and the nature of prayer
For more information you can speak to Sharmila on email@example.com
“The strength behind communication is in its quality, not in its quantity. Your talk should be that of quality, not of quantity. You should use small sentences which say a lot. Or you should say a lot in small sentences.”
- Yogi Bhajan