Running: Friday 8 June 2018 – Sunday 16 September 2018
Facilitator: Darryl O'Keeffe
Level 2 - Transformation - Practitioner Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Ufton Court over two 3 day weekends with Darryl O'Keeffe assisted by Hari Simran Singh and BenJahmin.
Level 2 - Transformation - is a 300 hour KRI certification program consisting of five 60 hour modules (48 contact hours plus home study). Graduates of Level Two (who are already certified to Level 1) earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour requirement.
Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the core qualities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
• Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
• Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
• Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
• LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
• Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Download Application Form
8-10 June & 14-16 September